GSES currently offers the online course Solar Entrepreneurs in Developing Markets, a 4 hour self-paced course designed specifically for entrepreneurs in developing solar markets around the world.
GSES is currently adapting the following courses to have them applicable internationally:
- Solar Power Systems Fundamentals (grid-connected)
- Solar Battery System Fundamentals
- Utility Scale Solar
- Operations and Maintenance of PV Systems (grid-connected)
- Solar Hot Water Systems
- Single Axis Solar Trackers
- Tiny Homes & Sustainable Living
These will be progressively available through 2021. If you’d like to be notified when they are released, please click here to register your interest.