Stay qualified with our globally recognised courses delivered by experts online.
You can enrol in our online courses through our International Shop
GSES can work with clients to develop specific training courses that meet their needs. Examples of courses and workshops that have been developed and conducted over the last 20+ years include:
- Design and Installation of Solar Home Systems (1 or 2 module systems)
- How to operate a solar business supplying solar home systems
- Repair of Solar lanterns
- Design and installation of Solar Water Pumping Systems
- Utility Scale Solar Systems
- Operation and Maintenance of Grid connected PV Systems
- Utility Scale Energy storage systems
- Electrical safety
GSES has also conducted face to face professional career focused courses on:
- Design and Installation of Off Grid Systems
- Design and Installation of Hybrid (PV and Fuel generator)
- Design and Installation Grid connected (grid tied) PV Systems
At the request of clients, GSES will provide training services covering Grid-Connect PV System Design and Installation, Grid-Connect with Battery Design and Installation and PV System Operation and Maintenance training. GSES follows stringent training and teaching practices, developed from our compliance with RTO requirements in Australia. This ensures that students are training in a safe working environment and are given the skills to properly assess project safety, design, installation, operation and maintenance.
GSES provides ongoing Grid Connected PV training in the South East Asia and Pacific region and provides value added training services for client design and installation contracts. GSES provides training in conjunction with Owners Engineer system conformance, compliance and performance testing. This enables students to witness system operational testing first hand.